2011年4月7日 星期四

SICK DAY

Long time din update my blog  lol........,
now i'm back........
haix............................,
this week very unlucky,
I almost sick 4 1 week i.........,
monday tat day,
whole of my family go visit doctor........,
some go a/s clinic, penang hospital n sabah hospital..........
see my family so GENG leh.......hahahhaha..............,
at tat clinic, i almost wait for 1 hour just reach me ,
n the worker attitude r bad.............i dislike her...........,
wait...........wait..................wait............
finally reach me.................., i though me is the last,
but not........, after me finish, i had to wait 4 my mum n grandma.......,
continue......wait n wait n wait............haix.......
but lucky my dear free n can sms with me, make me not so boring.......
wednesday...i though i recover alrd.....then i go to school as normal....,
but after few hour, i sick again .............OH NO..........,
in ICT room i never say i cold.......but tat day.....i very cold........,
n feel very diffucult to concentrate wat teaching............fell very tired very tired.....
wat a sick day............
I hope i will recover , coz my MUET exam is coming soon lol...........,
but now i still cannot do well performance  in my writing, speaking, listening n reading..........
how could i score ......how how how???????OMG
wish tat day god willl bless me........., n i wll try my best to
DO IT WELL............................^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言