2011年5月30日 星期一

my holiday , my memory...

Dear just back from work,
while waiting him finish bathing &eating ,
be4 he cum accompany me sms or chatting ,
i got the time to update my blog.......


Tis few day, i think i very good,
stay at home , without go anywhere???
hehehhehehehehe,
my "tai gong" stay at my house,
my little cousin cum my house 4 holiday,
at home i feel very boring ,
so i enjoy my holiday by doing some food 4 my family......,
few day ago, i and my cousin suddenly decide to do TANG YUAN,
although now is not DONG ZHI, but v still love to eat tang yuan,
so , v start to prepare the tang yuan ingrediant
this is the flower, tat  v use it to do blue colour tang yuan
she is my little cousin, she now tumbuk the pandan leave , becoz v use the pandan to make our tang yuan green in colour......, c look like kampung style, right????hehheehe

this is ang nee, v use is to do red in colour de tang yuan...
after v prepare the ingredient,
then v start to do le......
tang yuan doh

in tis plate of tang yuan, i think u can c not only tradisional tang yuan , but oso can c different tang yuan rite???many creative tang yuan at here........
here our creative tang yuan tat u can c....




a bowl of tang yuan .....

Today  , i oso feel very boring, after finish my lunch, i and my cousin decide to do MI HUN KUIH,
I do this kuih is 4 my tai gong 4 his tea time ,
this is a type of tradisional kuih,
which my mum like to do 4 us to eat n me is very scare de........,
this is my 1 time do this kuih.......,
the appearance look not so good, but the taste is ok la.......heheheheheh

love shape de.....
a plate of MI HUN KUIH hv done....

this all is my few day result, my mama say tomorrow she will go to the market,
c got banana or not,
because, v plan to do cucuk kodok n pulut pisang,
very exciting o.........,

my dear finish liao.........,
so, i end my story at here......,
bye!!!























沒有留言:

張貼留言