2011年10月14日 星期五

This few month life

Long time din update my blog o.......,
coz i hv no time, 
my time alrd give to school n my test,
I just finish my trial stpm,
wah........., the result can make me womit blood,
oh....gosh............very very very bad,
haixxxxx............but for me, this is a good start,
although, my result very bad, but i feel very happy,
I noe u all sure say me crazy, but 4 me,
this is a very good chance to let me improve,
a space to let me do the best in my real exam, STPM.....,
I dunno, 2day y my temper suddenly increase,
or
i really dun like ppl to this to me, 
I HATE IT........
so, dun challance me,
coz i oso hv my emmosion
haixxxx...............
Seriously to say , i dun like my life to be like tat,
everyday, live under  competition  with the time,
2 me, nowaday, the time is short n short n short,
until, i feel i not enough time to spend,
A day, i hv to spend about 9 hour in school,
so, i spend my time at house oso very be less, haizzzz........,
this is my life, a form six student's life.
A life tat u need to face all kind of different subject,different test.....
I can say tat, we everyday got test,
PP1,PP2,PA1,PA2,SJ1 N SJ2,
Just 4 subject , but oso can make us headache,
aiyoyoyoyoyo...............heheheheh,
After this 2 or 3 month, i will freedom from all of it.......,
hahahhahahaah..............(so excited)
"sure"

沒有留言:

張貼留言