2010年11月16日 星期二

shopping day.....^^

    Today my life are very buzy but me very happy.....
     Morning my grangma n I  bring my aunt go see doctor,
      when my grandma bring her go  inside the klinik,  
      I went to fing parking n buy nasi lemak 4 her maid


     Afternoon , i went shopping with my friend, winnie(sis) n vivian(mum)
      they ajak me go shopping , v go to hua tuo guan eat 1 to fill our tank,                           
      then v go shopping, me buy more than them, hehehehe.....                            
      long time din go shopping with my friend liao lo......,                           
      today me can shop freedomly...........yeahoo!!!!!1                           
       me buy a sun glass o.......hahahaha........                          
nice, is blue colour........
After reach home, my dad oso cum back from kayu hitam n bring us coconut jelly n pineapple....
It is delicious o........yummy yummy......!!!
                                                          

沒有留言:

張貼留言